The economic crisis and and development of my system.

The situation in my country will continue to deteriorate.
When the river flowed here petrodollars, those who sat on their distribution, did not hasten to provide a grant to buy a share in particular in my project, and others who can do that then the head, too, overwrite, or tried to take control. And now may even already late. The scenario of collapse of Russia, similar to the collapse of the USSR, I think this crisis is likely to occur, and probably man.
I am now back "in bulk" to my web services. Interest in them is growing, although I did not hasten to make the site the latest version. Buttons by the way will be doubled and will be outliers.
But still I appreciate the time before the commercial version, that is, when the project will receive income from 0,5 to 1,5 years. If of course as it would break even at 300-500 dollars per month income, then it will be substantial support for the project and significantly accelerate the emergence of the commercial version.
Naturally, after such assistance to the project, it is reasonable to increase the proportion of Igor Muhlygina in business.

No comments: